Would you like to be a parent governor at Balby Central?
What it involves
- Attendance at Local Governing Body meetings each term
- Meeting with staff and our children about a particular area
- Links with a year group in school
- Opportunity to bring ideas and questions to support school leaders and most importantly your experiences as a parent
- Helping to gather the views of our school community, interpret results, support and challenge actions
How do I find out more?
- If you would like to find out more about being a parent governor or you would like to observe a meeting please drop into the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- to develop work relevant skills
- working with a friendly and diverse group of other governors and school staff